Registration Check-in and Packet Distribution
Registration packets will be available for pickup at the following times/locations:
- Sunday 6/4 8am-3pm in the Goldberg Courtyard of the Aztec Student Union at SDSU. Maps of SDSU
- Sunday 6/4 5:00pm-9pm at the San Diego Zoo
- Monday 6/5- Wednesday 6/7- Packets may be picked up anytime from 7am-5pm at the registration table in the Goldberg Courtyard
The packets include the conference program, a San Diego Zoo pass for Sunday's social, any meal tickets purchased for the dining facilities, and a name tag.
- Regular $275 -includes full conference access including social events, some field trips may have an additional cost, after April 30 late registration is $325
- Student $200 -must be a current college student, includes full conference access including social events, some field trips may have an additional cost
- Single Day $175 -there will be a very limited number of single day registrations offered by request, and not all requests will be able to be accommodated. Social events and field trips will not be included.
To modify an existing registration
- go to the link below
- click "need help logging on?"
- enter the email address used for the payment
- follow the instructions included with the email to log on and access your registration